1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period.
3. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Agreements are auto renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM is submitted to us at least 30 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
5. As a reminder in following through with your cancellation, if your cancellation is processed before the contract end date, and you are not moving out of the area, you acknowledge that you are breaching the contract early, and will be charged an early termination fee. If in the future you decide to return to use the facilities you will also be subject to the standard new member enrollment fees.
6. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30-day written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement.